1. The Omagh Business Awards 2017 are free to enter.
2. Entries are treated in confidence but will be shared with a select group of individuals for judging purposes.
3. We welcome the provision of all relevant material that will act in support of your entry. Examples may include press cuttings, product samples, testimonials, brochures, loyalty cards and a business plan.
4. Entries will be judged by an independent and impartial panel of judges.
5. The judges reserve the right to request verification of facts presented.
6. Award winners will be announced at the Omagh Business Awards Gala Dinner on Friday 19th May 2017 in the Silverbirch Hotel, Omagh.
7. Entry to more than one category is allowed but a separate entry form must be completed for each award.
8. Incomplete entries will not be judged.
9. Omagh Chamber of Commerce and the Ulster Herald reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
11. By registering and completing an entry for the Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
12. 2016 winners are not eligible to enter the category they won previously.