Omagh Business Awards refreshed and renewed…
Voting is now open for three of the 2018 Omagh Business Awards categories. The first three categories include Investing in People Award, Retailer of the Year and Best use of Social and Digital Media. The Awards are sponsored by SSE and organised by the Ulster Herald and Omagh Chamber of Commerce.
The Awards aim to celebrate local business dedication, commitment and success and in particular those who show initiative, business acumen and a great determination to grow the local economy.
Vicky Boden representing principle sponsor SSE said: ”SSE are thrilled to once again be the principle sponsor of Omagh Business Awards. We, as a company understand the importance of local businesses to the local economy and recognising the contributions of those people and businesses is vital. SSE has had the privilege of working with many local businesses from Omagh and across Tyrone on the delivery of our renewable energy developments as well as the operation of wind farms, and we know the extremely high standard of professionalism they bring to any project.”
”We are looking forward to the gala Awards ceremony in June where we will present the prestigious Business Person of the Year Award, which recognises the outstanding contribution made by a businessperson to the local economy. Omagh Business Awards provide the perfect platform to celebrate another great year for business in Omagh and surrounding areas.”
Businesses & individuals can now enter any of the nine categories on offer and recipients will be announced at the Gala Awards Night in the Silverbirch Hotel on Friday, 15th June 2018.
By entering you can raise your profile, prove your excellence, acknowledge your team efforts and impress partners and clients. The full list of awards is detailed below:
- Best Start Up Business Award, sponsored by Omagh Enterprise Company
- Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Bank of Ireland
- Retailer of the Year Award, sponsored by Fermanagh & Omagh District Council
- Excellence in Manufacturing & Engineering Award, sponsored by First Trust Bank
- Best us of Social & Digital Media Award, sponsored by Dalradian Gold
- Investing in People Award, sponsored by Cavanagh Kelly Chartered Accountants
- Innovation in Professional Services, sponsored by ABAC Chartered Accountants
- Health & Well Being Award, sponsored by JMG Systems
- Business Person of the Year Award, sponsored by SSE
For further information on any of the above please contact Bronagh Gormley at Omagh Chamber of Commerce on 028 8224 9494/07734389484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org