Advertisement

VIDEO: Three in hospital after large shed fire

Three people were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation as a result of a major shed fire on the Maine Road close to Mountfield.

Four appliances from the Northern Ireland Fire Service stations in Omagh, Newtownstewart and Dungiven attended the blaze which was in a large shed adjacent to a house after receiving a call at 10.15pm last night.

Advertisement

The house was not damaged by the blaze, which firefighters eventually brought under control at around 1am. 

SEE MONDAY’S TYRONE HERALD FOR MORE DETAILS

 

Top
Advertisement

Ulster Herald is published by North West of Ireland Printing & Publishing Company Limited, trading as North-West News Group.
Registered in Northern Ireland, No. R0000576. 10-14 John Street, Omagh, Co. Tyrone, N. Ireland, BT781DW