Omagh Business Awards a resounding success
The Omagh Business Awards took place on Friday 15th June at the Silverbrich Hotel with a 300 strong crowd in attendance. The Awards were sponsored by SSE and organised by the Ulster Herald and Omagh Chamber of Commerce.
The Awards aim to celebrate local business dedication, commitment and success and in particular those who show initiative, business acumen and a great determination to grow the local economy.
A full 16 page feature of the night will be include in the Ulster Herald on Thursday 21st June 2018.
The Award Winners
- Best Start Up Business Award, sponsored by Omagh Enterprise Company WINNER: Atmac Construction
- Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Bank of Ireland WINNER: Reece Moore, Kenwell Engineering
- Retailer of the Year Award, sponsored by Fermanagh & Omagh District Council WINNER: McBride Retail
- Excellence in Manufacturing & Engineering Award, sponsored by First Trust Bank WINNER: Ecohog
- Best use of Social & Digital Media Award, sponsored by Dalradian Gold WINNER: Find your Body with Pete
- Investing in People Award, sponsored by Cavanagh Kelly Chartered Accountants WINNER: Telestack
- Innovation in Professional Services, sponsored by ABAC Chartered Accountants WINNER: Virginia’s Photography
- Health & Wellbeing in the Business Sector, sponsored by JMG Systems WINNER: Personal Health & Fitness
- Health & Wellbeing in the Community Sector, sponsored by Ulster Herald/Omagh Chamber WINNER: Care for Cancer
- Business Person of the Year Award, sponsored by SSE WINNER: Conor McCrossan, KES Group