THE VOTING PROCESS..
Time to vote for the 2018 nominees….The 2018 Omagh Business Awards committe are delighted to publish the 2018 nominees over the coming weeks – giving the general public the opportunity to vote for their favourites.
The awards are sponsored by SSE and organised by the Ulster Herald and Omagh Chamber of Commerce are delighted to publish the 2018 nominees
The Awards aim to celebrate local business dedication, commitment and success and in particular those who show initiative, business acumen and a great determination to grow the local economy. All nominees have been invited to the Gala Awards Night in the Silverbirch Hotel on Friday, 15th June 2018, with the recipients set to be announced in true Oscar style.
The nominees for the category awards will be published as follows:
Thursday 7th June: VOTING OPEN!
- Innovation in Professional Services, sponsored by Abac Chartered Accountants
- Excellence in Manufacturing & Engineering, sponsored by First Trust Bank.
- Business Person of the Year Award, sponsored by SSE
Thursday 31st May: (voting closes Friday 8th June)
- Health & Wellbeing – Business Sector, sponsored by JMG Systems
- Health & Wellbeing – Community Sector, sponsored by Ulster Herald/Omagh Chamber.
Thursday 24th May: (voting closed)
- Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Bank of Ireland
- Best Start Up Award, sponsored by Omagh Enterprise Company;
Thursday 17th May: (voting closed)
- Retailer of the Year, Sponsored by Fermanagh & Omagh District Council
- Best use of Social & Digital Media, Sponsored by Dalradian Gold
- Investing in People Award, Sponsored by Cavanagh Kelly Chartered Accountant
For further information on any of the above please contact Bronagh Gormley at Omagh Chamber of Commerce on 028 8224 9494/07734389484 or email email@example.com