Omagh Food Festival – Terms and Conditions
The Food Festival will operate on Saturday 29th from 11am to 4pm and Sunday 30th from 1pm to 5pm. Exhibitors are to be ready 1 hour before the Festival opens each day
The standard pitch size 3m x 3m in size. There are outdoor and marquee spaces available. Stalls will be allocated by the organisers to meet electrical, alcohol sales, space and other requirements.
Exhibitors will need where possible to provide their own refrigeration, cooking units and utensils. A limited number of tables are available from the venue on a first come first served basis.
Exhibitors will be informed of the pitch allocated on arrival to site. There will be no access before the agreed setup time on the day. Exhibitors must offload their vehicle before setting up their stall and remove the vehicle. There is no parking on-site, there are four public car parks adjacent to the site, council owned.
Exhibitors must trade from the opening to the advertised closing time of market. Saturday 11am-4pm and Sunday 1pm to 5pm.
Pitch price is exclusive of electricity. If electric has been ordered separately exhibitors must bring cables and these should be Portable Appliance Tested and display a current PAT certificate/stamp/label.
Exhibitors must have pre-paid for the pitch 3 weeks before the event to secure their pitch.
Exhibitors must provide details of Food Hygiene Rating at time of booking. No bookings can be taken for traders with a score less than 3.
Omagh Food Festival has the right to cancel the Event either temporarily or permanently at any time. If the Event is cancelled on any particular day due to unforeseen circumstances the Organisers reserve the right to decide the amount to be refunded to the Exhibitor accordingly after taking costs into account. Omagh Food Festival is not liable for any costs which result.
The Exhibitor must remove all rubbish/litter/packaging at the end of the trading day and dispose of appropriately. There are no arrangements made by the organisers in respect of refuse collection. Council/Public litterbins are not to be used.
No one under the age of 18 may be left in charge of a gazebo.
No damage or marking to the site should arise from the activities of an Exhibitor.
All Exhibitors must display the following within their gazebo or unit:-
- Food hygiene certificates/ratings (individual) as applicable
- Price List if items are not priced individually; including a unit price, weight mark and compliance with the Food Safety Act 1990 where applicable.
- Alcohol prices and measures must be displayed
- All Exhibitors must have Public Liability Insurance for at least £5 million. A copy of the valid insurance must be provided to Omagh Food Festival before the event. Exhibitors may be requested to show proof of such on the day.
- Production and compliance with Risk Assessments are the responsibility of the individual Exhibitors.
- Any Exhibitors wishing to sell alcohol or give tasters must contact the organisers in advance and seek permission.
- All Exhibitors must have a first aid kit on site. Where using gas they must also have the appropriate Fire extinguishers and blankets.
- All gazebos must be flame retardant.
- Any exhibitor with hot cooking equipment must ensure it is not within touching distance of the public and in safe area where it will not cause a fire risk.
- Exhibitors must take responsibility for their actions in relation to the Safety or their staff, the organisers and visitors to the event.
Omagh Food Festival will not be liable for:
- Theft, damage and loss of property at the event
- Loss of monies or lack of earnings due to inclement weather, pitch or stall location, visitor numbers or any other cause.
- Any penalty imposed by anyone due to the applicant/stallholder’s failure to comply with any statutory requirement concerning his or her trading activities.
- Public Liability Insurance in respect of any or all activities carried out by the applicant in connection with his/her Stall/Pitch.
- Cancellation by Exhibitor – 50% refund provided notification of cancellation is received in writing 4 weeks before the Event. After this period no refund is due. Please note within 4 weeks of the event the fee for any booking cancelled will still be due even if it was not already pre-paid.