THE VOTING PROCESS..
Time to vote for the 2019 nominees. The 2019 Omagh Business Awards committe are delighted to publish the 2019 nominees over the coming weeks – giving the general public the opportunity to vote for their favourites.
The awards are sponsored by SSE and organised by the Ulster Herald and Omagh Chamber of Commerce are delighted to publish the 2019 nominees
The nominees for the category awards will be published as follows:
Thursday 12th September: VOTING OPEN!
- Best Start Up Award, Sponsored by Omagh Enterprise
- Business with a Heart of Gold Award , sponsored by NW Care
Thursday, 19th September
- Small to Medium Retailer of the Year, sponsored by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Workplace Wellbeing Award, sponsored by JMG Systems
- Excellence in the Hospitality Sector, sponsored by SGN Natural Gas.
Thursday, 26th September
- Sole to Sole – Best Self-Employed Business, sponsored by ABAC Chartered Accountants
- Large Retailer of the Year, sponsored by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council.
Thursday, 3rd October
- Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Cavanagh Kelly
- Excellence in Manufacturing and Engineering, sponsored by First Trust Bank.
For further information on any of the above please contact Bronagh Gormley at Omagh Chamber of Commerce on 028 8224 9494/07734389484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org