Personal trainers and coaches are coming together to help you get fit and help the frontline fight.
They will provide two days of online coaching for all the family on May 8-9 with all proceeds going towards helping health workers in their fight against Covid-19.
The initiative is thanks to Paddy McGrath from PMAX Fitness in Killyclogher, who has enlisted 19 other coaches from around Tyrone to offer their services.
Paddy said, “No matter what your ability or what your preference we will have something that will suit you. Body weight, core, pilates, yoga, kettle bell, dumbbells plus other specialised classes. With over 16 coaches signed up so far we have a great mix.
“We have three well known youth development coaches taking sessions throughout the weekend and also two highly rated running coaches releasing sessions for beginner and intermediate on each of the days.”
Each coach will host an approximate 45 minute session with the various time scheduled set to be realised on the ‘Getting Fit to Help the Frontline Fight’ events page and the PMAX Fitness Facebook page.
Paddy continued, “All the sessions are free of charge, we only ask for a donation via our Go Fund me link.
There is no limit to how many sessions you can participate in. Enjoy a running or Kettlebells workout then relax with some yoga and be ready to go again the following day if you wish.
“We insure that every penny collected will go directly to those involved in fighting on the frontline against Covid-19, helping them in whatever way we can to ease the pressure which they face daily. We will directly donate every penny raised to the brave healthcare staff in the Tyrone area to spend how they feel it is best used to make their jobs and days that bit better.”
For further details follow the ‘Getting Fit to Help the Frontline Fight’ events page, where Paddy is currently doing a ‘meet the trainers’ Q&A as they countdown to the fitness weekend on May 8-9.
List of confirmed trainers
• Shark Tank HQ Dan Fox Gym/Physical Fitness Center.
• Ultimate Health & Fitness – Paddy Doherty.
• Orba Health & Wellbeing Yoga Studio – Pilates Studio – Bridin Mullan and Kellie Woodhead.
• RAW Performance Gym Omagh – Declan Campbell.
• Hollywood Fitness Cookstown – Niall Holywood.
• Active Physio – Ciara Deverny.
• Total Workout – Darren Teague.
• The Edge – Sports Performance and Fitness Centre – Pauric Grimes.
• Pro Football Coaching – Caolan McAleer.
• Chrissy Devlin Personal Training.
• Conor Fleming Fitness
• MStrength & Fitness Studio – Michelle Donnelly.
• SPARK Strength & Lifestyle – James McSorley.
• Core NI – Gary Wallace.
• Sarah Connolly Performance.
• Richard Donnelly.
• R33 strenght & Conditioning – Aidan McBride.
• Omagh Harriers – Deryl Mc Quaid.
• Carmen Runners/ Keep er lit – Conor Moore.